Connect your existing home theater AV receiver or Hi-Fi system to this compact preamp, then use your Wi-Fi® network to access all of your music from a simple app. In addition to Wi-Fi, this preamp also supports Bluetooth® and AirPlay®, allowing for greater wireless connection flexibility.
- High-performance design with premium audio components
- Extremely versatile control and connectivity options
- Access to your music library, Pandora®, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Deezer and more
- Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast
- Voice control using your Alexa device like Echo or Echo Dot
- MusicCast app for Apple® iOS and Android devices
- Conveniently slim, can be placed horizontally or vertically
Audiophile Sound, Exquisite Design
The WXC-50 features a solid metal body with an aluminum cover and a slim, compact design that fits just about anywhere. Under the hood, youll find high-performance components and advanced circuitry that deliver powerful, sonically-pure preamplification.
Control at Your Fingertips
Connect the WXC-50 to your existing AV receiver or Hi-Fi system, then download the free MusicCast app to connect it to your existing home Wi-Fi to create a powerful streaming audio system.
Quickly select sources, browse your music library and control playback right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also control sound EQ settings from the app.
Access all of your music with a simple app and wirelessly stream it throughout your home using your existing Wi-Fi® network.
- Stream it all. Listen to Pandora®, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Deezer, thousands of free internet radio stations and the music stored on your smart devices and computers.
- Wireless connectivity. All MusicCast products are fully loaded with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and AirPlay®.
- Expand to a whole home audio experience. When youre ready, add MusicCast wireless speakers, sound bars or other devices in up to 9 other rooms and listen throughout your home.
- No wires, easy installation. By using MusicCast, you don’t need to fuss with placing