9.2-channel AVENTAGE model with superior three-dimensional sound field playback and the latest, most advanced Surround:AI features.
- 9-channel powerful surround sound
- — 140 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
- — 220 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
- — 220 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven)
- Surround:AI automatically optimises the surround effect in real time
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X with CINEMA DSP HD3
- YPAO-R.S.C. with 3D, multi-point measurement and precision EQ
- Ability to add wireless surround speaker/s* (*MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50)
- Highly rigid construction including Anti Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge
- High quality parts for optimum performance
- Professional quality digital audio by ESS DAC
- MusicCast multi-room technology
- Music streaming services built-in
- HDMI® (7 in / 3 out) with Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma
- Phono input for vinyl playback
Total Purity Concept
The Total Purity Concept is designed to encompass high-drive amp technology, high-purity pre-amplification, anti-vibration technology, and independent, pure power supplies. The receiver has fully discrete power amplifiers that help minimize distortion and adopts pure independent power supplies, allowing dedicated power supplies for the analog and digital circuitry to prevent digital noise from affecting analog circuitry. The anti-vibration heat sinks are designed to suppress vibration from transistors and sound pressure.
The Anti-Resonance Technology Wedge is a fifth foot in the centre of the receiver. It is engineered to dampen vibrations from the power transformer, power transistors, and heat sinks, as well as vibrations that might be caused by the sound from the speakers.
Symmetrical Power Amplifier
The interior of the receiver has been circuit-routed and built so that the left and right channels are physically and electrically isolated, helping to maximize channel separation and enhance the signal-to-noise ratio while also helping to achieve an open sound stage.
Two ESS 384 kHz / 32