sPS-1000 Key Features
- High performance DC linear power supply
- Ultra Low Noise Regulator Circuit
- Output short Protection circuit
- Over-Temperature Protection circuit
The sPS-1000 is a high performance DC linear power supply which connects with audio devices using DC power to maximize the sonic performance.
It is designed to operate by linear circuits only, which means it doesnt use any digital circuits at all. So it doesnt generate any digital high frequency noise. Also, it uses Ultra Low Noise Regulator circuits to minimize the faint noise occurring even from linear circuits and it has the built-in Noise filter to block the noise coming from AC power.
For stable operation, it has a built-in output short protection circuit and over-temperature protection circuit, and also high performance audio components have been chosen through a number of experiments for the best fits.
There are 3 power outputs; High, Mid, and Low Level available on the rear panel of the sPS-1000, and each output has 4steps selectable voltage, so it can connect to various audio devices.
- High Level output is for audio source devices like a digital media player which need high voltage and high current such as the sMS-1000SQ or low power PCs.
- Mid Level output is for most audio devices which need middle voltage and middle current such as the sDP-1000EX.
- Low Level output is for small audio devices which need low voltage and low current like the tX-USBexp can even run by USB power.
The sPS-1000 will present a rich and elegant sound with increased resolution through stable DC power, these features will cover the dry and rough sounds considered a weakness of most digital audio devices, and these presentations will be the best feature of the sPS-1000.
You will experience the incredible sonic differences when using the sPS-1000 in your audio system, it will bring you a feeling of satisfaction like using a higher level audio device.
- DC output on/off switch
- Operating indicator
- AC power input on/off switch (Rear panel)
AC power input
- Voltage : 220Vac ~230Vac / 110Vac ~ 115Vac
- Frequency : 50Hz / 60Hz
- Current : 2A / 4A
DC power output
- High level output
- Voltage : 18Vdc, 19Vdc, 20Vdc, 21Vdc selectable
- Current : 4A max
- Mid level output
- Voltage : 9Vdc, 10Vdc, 11Vdc, 12Vdc selectable
- Current : 2A max
- Low level output
- Voltage : 5Vdc, 5.5Vdc, 6Vdc, 7Vdc selectable
- Current : 1A max
- Output short
- Over temperature
360 x 68 x 245(mm)