Polk Audio S60 FLOORSTANDING SPEAKERS
Are you ready to take your home audio game to the next level? Show some love to your den, living room or home office with the Polk Audio Signature Series S60. These elegant and durable tower speakers deliver big sound without taking up a big footprint. Whether you want to create true stereo sound or you are building a state-of-the-art surround sound home theater system, the S60 delivers rich, clear and powerful audio. Featuring 3 midrange speakers, a custom designed Tweeter and Polks new Dynamic Balance acoustic array, the S60 delivers clean highs, lush mids and deep bass.
- The flagship model in Polk’s Signature series speaker lineup
- Frequency response: 26Hz – 40kHz
- High res audio compatible
- 8 Ohms
- High-resolution audio performance
- Resonant deadening MDF cabinet
- (1) 1 high-resolution Terylene tweeter for crystal clear high frequency response that perfectly reproduces the latest high resolution audio files
- (3) 6.5 low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene cones with four-layer voice coils for clean, clear bass, better linearity, and dynamic mid-range
- Exclusive Polk Power Port technology for greater, more impactful bass
- Polk S60 Dimensions (D x H x W): 15.7 x 44.5″ x 8.5″ (11.7″ including feet)
- Polk S60 weight: 52 lbs
Dynamic Balance Acoustic Array
Dynamic Balance is designed to ensure a rich, clean, full-range sound, no matter what you’re listening to. It analyzes the speaker’s electro-acoustic and mechanical system for improved material selection and more efficient geometry, then pinpoints and eliminates issues that reduce speaker performance before they become a part of the finished product.
High-Resolution Audio Performance
The Terylene dome tweeter is designed to deliver clear and detailed high frequency response at up to 40 kHz for a realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments.
Polypropylene Mid-Range Drivers
Mica-reinforced polypropylene cones with butyl rubber surrounds, ceramic motor structures, and high-temperature Conex fiber spiders combine to create drivers of enhanced efficiency, for clean, clear bass, augmented linearity, lower distortion, and higher durability.