Close your eyes on our largest RTiA bookshelf speaker and you’ll believe you’re listening to floorstanding speakers. It features a 6 1/2-inch Dynamic Balance® woofer, 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeter and 150 Watt power handling, Mark Marcantonio from Affordable Audio comments “The timbre and spacious presentation was dead on,” and “The clarity of all vocals (no nasal or fuzziness) makes for an easy and non-fatiguing listening experience.” In summary, the RTiA3 is perfect for the most demanding home theater system and the most discerning stereo listener.
- High-fidely audiophile-grade compact bookshelf speakers
- Features a 6.5″ Polk Audio Dynamic Balance® midbass driver and a 1″ dome tweeter
- Patented Power Port® Plus bass venting for deeper and impactful bass reproduction
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology to reduce cabinet resonance distortion for a clear and natural sound
- Cascade Tapered Crossover for higher quality audio and a wide spatial soundstage
- Timbre-matched with Polk Audio RTi Series for seamless blending in multi-channel systems
- Custom butyl rubber surrounds and anti-diffraction grilles for a lifetime sonic reliability
- Polished hardwood veneer cabinet finish
- Gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts
Enjoy rich, dynamic sound
The Polk RTi A3s feature Polk’s exclusive Dynamic Balance® drivers for smooth accurate response. The woofers and tweeters undergo careful laser testing to help identify and eliminate unwanted resonances that can hinder a speaker’s performance.
Thoughtful cabinet design
The asymmetric cabinet helps fight vibration for clearer sound.
The RTi A3 sports a newly designed asymmetric cabinet that helps deliver rich, clear sound by combating vibration and increasing rigidity. You’ll enjoy remarkably clean mids and highs for a well-defined soundstage, along with tight bass. Plus, the cabinet’s curved edges give the speaker a polished look, enhanced by a real wood veneer finish.
Great for home theater or stereo music setups
The RTi A3s do a great job with stereo music on their own, but you can team them with a powered subwoofer for even better bass. Or use two pairs as your home theater’s front and surround speakers for dynamic, detailed movie sound. For larger rooms, the RTi A3s work perfectly as surrounds in combination with RTi tower front speakers.
2-Way Speaker Bass Reflex Bookshelves
Front Array Driver Enclosure Type
PowerPort Bass Venting And ARC Port
Front Array Driver Complement
- 1) 6.5″ (16.51 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone and rubber surround – Mid/Woofer
- (1) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome – Tweeter
165mm LF/MF, 25mm HF
Total Frequency Response
40 Hz-27 kHz
20 – 150 watts per channel
Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter)
Tweeter/Midrange Crossover Frequency
Dimensions (H x W x D)
369 x 214 x 335 mm