TX-SR393 Key Features
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer
- Spatial sound elevated with DTS Virtual:X®
- Ready for 4K HDR entertainment
- More power, more realism, more magic
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration with AccuReflex
5.2 Channel A/V Receiver
Class-beating sound shaped to your lifestyle
Premiere Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® sound at home with the TX-SR393. Choose a speaker layout to suit your room, from a space-saving 2.1-ch setup enhanced with 3D surround-sound courtesy Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer* or DTS Virtual:X® to a 3.2.2-ch system for native object-audio playback. Whatever way you play it, dynamic power is ready to thrill thanks to authentic high-current analog amps backed by a thumping custom transformer. For true-to-life video, the AVR supports 4K/60p and HDR video passthrough. If all this tech sounds scary, relax: every aspect of this product is designed to erase frustration, from the automated AccuEQ system calibration to quick connection guide. The receiver integrates your players and TV and adds practical features such as Vocal Enhancer for clear dialog. Theres even a Zone B line-out to distribute all your home cinema sources to a component with an analog RCA line in, such as a wireless headphone dock or hi-fi system. Or just sit back and stream from apps via Bluetooth® technology and let Advanced Music Optimizer enrich every note of the golden Onkyo sound.
*Enabled with a future firmware update.
- 155 watts per channel
- Supports 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision®, BT.2020)
- Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® playback
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer* and DTS Virtual:X®
- AccuEQ with subwoofer EQ and AccuReflex
- Discrete high-current analog amp system with 4-ohm drive capability
- Bluetooth® technology and Advanced Music Optimizer
- Vocal Enhancer function improves voice audibility
- Zone B line-out shares any audio source to components with an RCA input, such as wireless headphone docks, etc.
- OSD window shows