Experience the peak of Marantz AV expertise in the new flagship SR8012 the first-ever 11.2-channel Marantz receiver that raises the bar for home theater. Envelop yourself in thrilling and immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro 3D, the latest codecs able to drive overhead speakers for a true 3D sound experience. The receiver’s 11 high-quality amplifier stages enhance audio performance via carefully selected high-grade audio components including Marantz Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules, or HDAMs, used in Current Feedback topology. These pass the signal to the power stages, each providing 205W of pure Marantz power and finesse to drive a full 7.1.4-channel home cinema setup without the need for additional external amplifiers. And the SR8012 uses advanced Marantz sound-tuning throughout, drawing in features from the company’s Reference two-channel models, including a copper chassis and an oversized, shielded toroidal transformer built to Marantz specification plus high-current main power supply capacitors also made to the Marantz engineers’ exacting standards.
With built-in HEOS technology, the SR8012 becomes a part of a HEOS wireless multi-room music network, enabling you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere around your home. Explore, browse, and play music from your music library, online streaming music services, or thousands of internet radio stations, using the free HEOS app.
- 11.2 channel AV Receiver with 205W per channel Enough power to fill big rooms with renowned Marantz sound
- Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020, Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through
- High-end build-quality for the ultimate in audio performance Single board per channel power amplifier design; centrally mounted, oversized toroidal transformer; copper-plated chassis
- Extended connectivity: ready to feed a TV and projector in parallel, and even a display in a second room Eight HDMI inputs (including one front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; Three HDMI outputs (including Zone 2)
- eARC supports the most advanced audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update
- HD video quality from existing DVDs or analog sources Analog to HDMI conversion and SD to HD/4K Upscaling