Immerse yourself in premium sound and multi-dimensional audio with the Marantz SR6013 9.2 channel AV receiver. It features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X decoding for immersive home theater, and proprietary HDAM circuit boards for more detailed, dynamic sound. Eight HDMI inputs are fully compatible with the latest specifications, including 4K Ultra High Definition video, 60Hz video, HDR, Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma. Listen to all your favorite music from your smart devices via Bluetooth, AirPlay or the HEOS app. Control the SR6013 with your voice and Amazon Alexa download the HEOS Home Entertainment skill and ask Alexa to play, pause or stop music, switch inputs for your different media players, turn up the volume and more.
- Now available Apple AirPlay 2
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 110 W per channel (8 Ohm, 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive)
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs
- Analog to HDMI conversion and full rate 4K Upscaling
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR, HLG and BT.2020
- Three-dimensional audio formats Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier) and DTS Virtual:X for height virtualization effects
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return channel) supports the transmission of 3D audio from your TV apps with a single HDMI connection
- Stream music from Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more with Bluetooth, Airplay2 or HEOS built-in
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Enjoy multi-room whole-home audio streaming with HEOS technology
- Amazon Alexa voice control via the HEOS Home Entertainment skill
- Marantz 2016 AVR remote app for control over the latest generation of Marantz network AV Receivers. Available on iOS and Android.
- High Resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, HDAM circuit boards and Current Feedback circuitry for optimum fidelity and maximum dynamic range
- Suite of Audyssey room correction software: Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ, LFC and Sub EQ HT