Enjoy streaming audio and immersive multi-channel sound with your amplifier and the Marantz AV7705 11.2-Channel HEOS Preamplifier. It sports an 11.2-channel XLR pre-out and features Dolby Atmos and DTS:X compatibility for object-based audio decoding. Built-in Bluetooth and AirPlay 2 support allows the preamplifier to wirelessly stream music from compatible sources, such as smartphones and tablets.
Onboard Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allows the AV7705 to access music from your connected computer or NAS. Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, and Josh.ai compatibility enables you to control certain functions of the preamplifier with just your voice through your compatible devices. With eight HDMI inputs and three outputs, the AV7705 can act as a video switcher for your HD source components. It will pass through HDR UHD 4K signals as well as HDR10, Dolby Vision, and HLG HDR formats. The preamplifier also has a USB port for accessing media stored on USB flash drives.
- 11.2 channel XLR pre-out; 11.2 channel RCA pre-out
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (incl. Zone 2)
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR, HLG and BT.2020
- Advanced video processing with analog to HDMI conversion; SD to HD/4K upscaling
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier), Auro-3D and DTS Virtual:X for height virtualization effects
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update supports the most advanced surround and object-based audio formats via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs
- Stream music from Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more with Bluetooth, Airplay2 or HEOS built-in
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Enjoy multi-room whole-home audio streaming with HEOS technology
- Amazon Alexa voice control via the HEOS Home Entertainment skill
- Marantz 2016 AVR remote app for control over the latest generation of Marantz network AV Receivers. Available on iOS and Android
- High resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, HDAM circuit boards and Current Feedback circuitry for optimum