JVC DLA-X7900BE/WE D-ILA projector lets viewers see the details even in the brightest highlights and darkest shadows with the new 4K e-shift5 technology that employs completely new algorithms to realize even higher definition and improved 4K picture quality. The projector is designed deliver dynamic HDR images with a several manual controls including HDR Auto Picture mode, Picture Tone, and Bright/Dark level gamma adjustment, added with an all-new colour profile that is 20% brighter. Complies with the HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard, and best of all the projector also features user-friendly technologies to create images that match the viewing environment and enhance viewing experience.
- 6th generation 0.7″ Full HD D-ILA (1920 x 1080) device x 3
- 4K resolution (3840 x 2160) achieved with e-shift 5 Technology including Multiple Pixel Control image processor*
- 4K signal input (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 (in 2D)*; 1920 x 1080 (in 3D)
- NSH 265W
- Connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Colour/HDCP 2.2), RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini DIN)
- Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm achieved with 265W high-output NSH lamp
- 4K Projection (3840 x 2160 pixels*) achieved with optical engine featuring e-shift 5 Technology with Multiple Pixel Control image processor
- Ultimate dynamic contrast ratio of 1,300,000:1 and native contrast ratio of 130,000:1 achieved with original D-ILA device and the high-output lamp
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that will come into use for broadcasting applications
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input up to 4K60P 4:4:4
- To match the trends towards higher resolution and to deliver immersive high-definition 4K images, Multiple Pixel Control has been improved with a new analysis algorithm capable of more accurate diagonal-detection between frames for full HD and 4K resolution signals.
- Clear Motion Drive compatible with signals up to 4K60P 4:4:4, can reproduce moving