AM-200 Media Presentation System 200
- Complete room solution provides wired and wireless presentation with AirMedia® 2.0 from laptops, smartphones, and tablet devices, while delivering enterprise-grade security and content encryption to protect privacy and ensure compliance with IT policies
- Use with optional Crestron Airboard® Whiteboard Capture System to display and share whiteboard content
- Integration with Appspace® digital signage software platform for content display when system is not in use
- HDMI® input provides wired connectivity for sources
- Customizable welcome screen provides clear instructions for presenters, displaying space availability, meeting details, and other messages on screen
- Natively integrates with Microsoft® Office 365®, Outlook®, and other calendaring applications as well as Crestron Fusion® room scheduling and enterprise management services
- Crestron XiO Cloud support enables remote provisioning and management
Provides secure wired and wireless presentation in lounges, lobbies, and open spaces, and integrates with popular calendaring platforms. Easy to deploy and manage, increases workflow, and facilitates collaboration by turning underutilized spaces into productive meeting spaces.
The Media Presentation System 200 (AM-200) provides secure wired and wireless presentation in lounges, lobbies, and open spaces, and integrates with popular calendaring platforms to maximize use. It is ideal for organizations with a dispersed workforce, open floor plans, and reliance on mobile devices to present. It is secure, easy to deploy and manage, increases workflow, and facilitates collaboration by turning underutilized spaces into productive meeting spaces while supporting the many different platforms and services employees and guests have on their personal devices.
Connect and Present
The AM-200 mounts invisibly behind a wall mount display and enables wired or wireless presentation with auto-switching. It features AirMedia 2.0 wireless presentation capability, an HDMI® input, HDMI output to the display (HD or WUXGA), and auto-on/off display control via CEC, serial, or IR. Connecting a source selects that input automatically and instantly displays the source image on the display. Theres no programming required, no dongles to plug in, and no remotes to lose or batteries to replace.
AirMedia Wireless Presentation
Crestron AirMedia technology allows for wireless presentation of content from a personal